Kuala Lumpur- Vivo Malaysia finally announced the vivo V3Max for the Malaysia market that features “Faster than Faster”.
It was first announced in India on April 5, 2016 and now vivo V3Max will be making their way to the Malaysia market after the long wait since the last vivo smartphone to launch in Malaysia was the vivo X5 Pro on July last year.
The V3Max offer an unbeatable proposition of cutting edge technology, impressive looks and Hi-Fi music quality in the industry.
“Until today, vivo has over 3,000 sales offices and service centre that cover whole Malaysia. In future, we will increase the number of sales offices and service centre to help our customers from different regions to solve their problems.” Vivo Malaysia‘s CEO, Mr Mike Xu.
vivo V3Max Faster Than Faster
- The V3Max is crafted with aluminium magnesium alloy body covered with glossy surface. Its body has been created using multiple specialized procedures including: precision stamping, anodizing and CNC.
- To provide smooth textural feel and make it pleasant to hold in hand, an additional zircon sand-coating is spray throughout the body. Its body dimensions are 153.9 x 77.1 x 7.58mm, and it weighs 168 grams.
- The V3Max is a high-end smartphone that features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with the protection of the 3rd generation of 2.5D Gorilla Glass atop.
- It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 652 1.8GHz octa-core processor and carries 4GB RAM on board that is the answer for internal memory shortage. Regardless of running multiple apps in the phone’s background, V3Max will still give you a faster response time and smooth experience.
- The V3Max equipped with Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, which has been significantly optimized at the system’s bottom level.
- “CPU mode smart recognition” feature is introduced into the Funtouch OS2.5 for the first time. As the name suggests, it can run the CPU in a variety of ways, according to the requirements of the user. Also, with over 30 items optimizations at the system’s bottom level.With the implementations of these software upgrades, along with 4GB RAM, ensure a wonderfully smooth experience for users.
- Battery endurance has become one of the main consideration in choosing smartphone today. Vivo V3Max 3,000 mAh capacity battery that pairs with its own Dual-Charge Circuits not only provide a faster charging speed, but also provide extra safety protection to the handset.
- V3Max has nine charging protection systems including Reset Protection; Input Counter-attack Protection; Battery Protection; Output Overvoltage Protection; Input Overvoltage Protection; Output Overcurrent Protection; Overheating Protection; Temperature Protection; and Cable Overvoltage Protection.
- V3Max is packed with international standard of fast charging, it is highly compatible and Vivo had done some new creation from the bottom level of the fast charge technology. By adopting this dual-chip controlled twin engine charging circuit, the twin-circuit provides faster and more stable charging speed than single-circuit one.
- A short 5 minutes charge can sustain up to 2 hours of non-stop music playback thanks to vivo’s Dual Charge Circuits.
- V3Max is sporting a 360 degree enabled fingerprint touch recognition technology on the rear panel. This technology is now the fastest in the industry.
- Apart from its super-fast unlocking speed, by using Vivo specially developed algorithm, V3Max takes a mere 0.2 second to unlock the device system.
- In addition, it also allows you to take selfie in a flash by using the fingerprint sensor as the camera shutter. This feature will surely come in handy for selfie lovers!
The V3Max camera is also capable of taking great pictures instantly. Its rear shooter uses a 13 megapixel image sensor supported with LED Flash and Phase Detection Auto Focus that can lock focus within 0.2 second.
With the magnificent 4GB RAM, and a photographic resident module in the RAM, V3Max’s camera activates in just 0.7 seconds. That means you won’t miss a perfect shot again. Its 8 megapixel front facing camera is perfect for taking clear selfie shots.
vivo has put in a lot of effort in developing its software.
Now the V3Max is coming with Split-Screen feature that allows you to easily divide the screen into two and run both applications at the same time.
You can continue enjoying your video while video-chatting with friends without the hassle to ditch one over the other again.
Vivo smartphones are famous with its Hi-Fi chipset. Hi-Fi is the ultimate vivo heritage, the vivo V3Max featuring with AKM4375, an AKM Hi-Fi chip made exclusively for vivo, V3Max has a tested SNR of 105dB, and a distortion rate lower than -97dB.
The V3Max has Dual SIM capabilities that supports 4G LTE Cat. 7. For connectivity, it features Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11n/ac and GPS.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The vivo V3Max comes in just a single color option that is in Gold. Its internal storage capacity is 32GB and the handset supports up to 128 GB MicroSD Card for storage expansion.
It is available for pre order in Malaysia from 6 April, 2016 and ends on 14 April, 2016. Its official RRP is RM 1,399 (inclusive 6 percent GST charges), and it will go on sale officially on 15 April, 2016 at vivo authorized dealers and retail stores nationwide.
For more information, kindly contact or log on to:
vivo Malaysia official Hotline : +603-2856 9530 / +6011-1229 2009
vivo Malaysia official Website : http://www.vivo.my/
vivo Malaysia official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/vivoMobileMalaysia